1. Support EM4001, 4100, or its compatible RFID, ID card and MIFARE Classic® card
2. Frequency: 125Khz and 13.56mhz
3. Read first 10 digits of the RFID/Proximity card.( We also have CARD read the last 8 digits,If you need please contact with us)
4. Support Windows95/98/2000/XP.
5. Communication speed: 106Kbit/s
6. Power: DC 5V(±5%)
7. Reading distance: 5-8cm
8. Interface: USB
9. Operating temperature: -10 ~ +70
10. Storage temperature: -20 ~ +80
11. size: L × W × H) 10.8x7.8x2.8cm
12. Weight: 70g. with USB Cable: 100g
13. Color: black ( The same as the web photo )
14. This is just a reader,can read 125khz card number and 13.56mhz card number,can't write the cards.so we don't provide the software and SDK.
1 x new USB 125khz and 13.56mhz dual frequency rfid card reader
2 x EM4100 cards for test
2 x blank cards for test
First: Connect the usb cable with the card reader to the computer USB port.
Second: The reader will 'drip' sound and flash about that power successfully, and then half a second after the 'drip' sound
and flash about that device self-test successfully, without Install any drivers, windows will automatically recognize it.
Third: Open one EXCEL or WORLD ,the card number would be input by self